October 22, 2008
Dr. Potarazu interview release
If You Think The Current Economic Crisis Hit Your Savings Hard… Just Wait Until Your Health Care Explodes
NOTED PHYSICIAN SAYS:
TO PREVENT ANOTHER FINANCIAL CATASTROPHE WE NEED TO CHANGE WHO PAYS FOR OUR HEALTHCARE - NOW!
As a physician, Dr. Sreedhar Potarazu was frustrated by the lack of control his patients had over their own health care and opted to leave the operating room for the boardroom to create a more efficient way to get better health care for every person.
“Consumers use technology everyday to make decisions when buying cars, computers and other goods; why not use that same approach when buying healthcare?” says Dr. Potarazu, author of the forthcoming book Get Off The Dime: The Secret of Changing Who Pays for Your Healthcare. “The insurance companies are making way too much money as the middle man and need to go away. We can make health care a success without them.”
Dr. Potarazu has a call to action for anyone who pays for health care. Using his substantial medical and business experience and real-life examples he’ll show your audience:
- Why health care could be the next explosion to hit our country
- The role of insurance companies and how we need to get power back into the hands of employers and employees
- How health care is actually paid for and the fallacy of how it’s controlled
- Why we should use the same technology to purchase health care as we use to buy cars and other goods
- The importance of ‘getting off the dime’
- The safety of putting your personal health records online
“The greatest cause of personal bankruptcy is health care”, notes Dr. Potarazu. “Health should be measured not by the cost of an illness, but by the cost of people with illness. The American workforce should be healthy AND productive. We need to get this country ‘off the dime’ and I can help employees and their employers achieve that.”
About the Author
Dr. Sreedhar Potarazu, M.D., M.B.A. is the President and C.E.O of Vital Springs Technologies and has worked as an industry leader in all aspects of healthcare. He brings 20 years of experience to the healthcare purchasing paradigm. His website is www.GetOffTheDimeNow.com.